This year, instead of ‘giving up’ something for Lent, we’ve committed to ‘taking on’ writing a 5* review for a person or organisation that’s impressed us every day for 40 days.
- It helps our business practice by considering what we value most in the service we receive, so we can try to model that standard too.
- It encourages the people behind the brand. A few words of praise can really encourage and motivate those who strive hard to provide an outstanding service.
- It raises the profile of the brand. When we talk, others listen. Let’s use our voices to bring attention to hard-working, quality organisations!
- It increases confidence in the brand. People are more likely to use an organisation that comes well-recommended.
- Reflecting on things that we’re grateful for is good for us. It makes us feel more positive and appreciative.
We are keen advocates of the value and benefits of supporting independent businesses. So far this year we’ve written reviews about #OurWhitleyBay, Gateshead Studio Project, Beauty of Rwanda, Fell’s Kitchen and MSRRF. (Click on the links to find out more.)
We’d love you to join us! Who will you recommend today?!
Think this is a good idea? Please share!
Talbot Jones Risk Solutions is an insurance brokerage specialising in Charity and SME insurance. Do get in touch if you’d value a free insurance review, quotation or advice and we’d be delighted to help you.